Workplace Massage Program - This is the answer to combat workplace stress: When employees are not healthy, companies will experience lower productivity and high absenteeism or staff turnover. The symptoms of stress at work can cost companies a lot of money every year; it reduces productivity and can increase health and medical expenses. Tight muscles caused by stress and sitting behind a desk all day can impede blood and lymph flow through the body. The result is decreased energy and susceptibility to repetitive stress injury, like carpal tunnel syndrome. On- site chair or desk massages counters the circulatory problems inherit with the office work and offers an appreciated break for employees. Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms or hands can improve circulation, restoring energy levels and help keeping the body from injury.
Benefits to your company:
* Increased productivity: Just 15 minutes of chair massage a week have been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body
* Reduced absenteeism: Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated massage has shown to reduce absenteeism.
* Improved morale: Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of a chair or desk massage.
* Lowered health care cost: Regular workplace massage can reduce the need of doctor’s visits for many physical complaints and stress related issues.
* Staff Goodwill: This is a great benefit and incentive for hard working staff.
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Relieve of muscle soreness
* Increased flexibility and range of motion
* A good boost to the immune system
* Treatment of repetitive stress symptoms
This lowered cost is only valid for the Workplace massage program; this will exclude any Wellness days and Pamper days arranged. This cost is only valid if the company signs up to a weekly or monthly program with a minimum of 6 months to 12 months. Min of 10 Staff to qualify for this program.Other- T&C’s apply